- INTEGRALFEED allows to supply bait calves with concentrated feed without the need to supplement the fibrous volume fraction (cereal straw).
- With the feed made with INTEGRALFEED, the same productive indices are maintained as with the traditional feeding systems, making it possible to maximize the fattening activity for meat production.
- With INTEGRALFEED it is possible to design a feed that allows the only ingestion of it, regulating the rumen functions and minimizing any digestive problems associated with food.
- Feed made with INTEGRALFEED has a lower cost than traditional feed generally.
- With the INTEGRALFEED system, feed consumption remain, so the cost of food is lower than that of the traditional system.
- The growths of calves fed INTEGRALFEED are like calves fed with feed and forage, maintaining the conversion rate.
- With INTEGRALFEED, the cost of the straw consumed, and the value of the work involved in the distribution of straw and forage of consumption are eliminated.
- The carcases of calves fed with INTEGRALFEED tend to a superior performance to the calves that consume forage (of 1 to 2 percentage points more).
Get in contact with us